1 2 3 4 5
Factory Sample display Office-2 Office-3
Who is AnsiAuto?
Ningbo AnsiAuto Industry Co.,Ltd is a Professional auto parts and accessories supplier in China from year 2006.We located in Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province.
Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, the most developed place for Industries in China where have most of auto parts and accessories manufactures (more than 3500 units) in China. Ningbo is the second biggest port in china and world fourth biggest port. It is very convenient to consolidate different kinds of products for customers.
We are focusing on serving those who want to purchase different auto parts and auto accessories from china to make wholesale business. We can sell from mini trial order. Our aim is to give them most professional products with competitive price, supply best purchase service, and found up long term cooperation relationship.
Why choose AnsiAuto?
1) professional supplier:
We focus on supplying auto parts and auto accessories for many years from 2006.
2) wide range for choice:
We have our own manufacture meanwhile we have more than 800 factories as backup and cooperating suppliers in china. We can supply very range products on auto parts and accessories very professionally.
3) competitive price:
For the inquiry from your side, besides the products that we made by ourselves, we usually take many product makers as compare. So we can always supply you good products with best price.
4) quality guarantee:
Through years of experience, we know our products very well. The products we supply you are all have very stable quality because most of them are sold for many years around the world already. Here we guarantee that for any quality problem on the products we supply to you, we will take our responsibility to compensate your loss. When you place the order, we will make this in the contract with details.
5) payment support:
We accept different payment as TT, LC, DP, west union payment. Usually 30% TT as prepayment, and pay the rest 70% after see the bill of leading. But for following orders from you, we accept more flexible payment, like less prepayment, get the products on your port and pay after checked, or keep some money as quality guarantee, or if you have problem to pay immediately, we accept payment in 90 days after you get the products and so on. It depends how deep we cooperated.
6) meet any demand from customers:
We can give your quotation for our prevent products, OEM order is welcome too. We accept that you make some change for our prevent products, or prove the quality as your demands through using different material and so on. And we also can supply service to purchase other products that you need which beyond auto parts and accessories.
7) responsible attitude for after-sale service:
We have quick response for your requirement and demand from customers’ side. We focus to become one of the biggest professional auto parts and accessories suppliers in China, and looking forward to founding up long relationship with customers, and we want more orders from you, so our after-sale service is the key to decide whether we can get more order from old customers and become a big and successful auto parts and accessories supplier.
8) Accept mini trial order:
We can start business from preparing one or two samples for you. Many of our products basically have no mini of order demand, small order as trial is welcome. Our sample is available to be sent anytime. Some of our samples are for free. You can place the order after you see and checked our samples.
9) different products with small quantity are welcome.
If you need many kinds of auto parts and accessories in small order, please contact us. This kind of order is warmly welcome for our company. We take this kind of customer as one of the most important customers to us. We can save you a lot of time and energy through consolidating different products for you. We can make this in short time with high efficiency. We know China and Chinese factories much better than you. There is hundreds of professional car parts and accessories manufactures in our database as our cooperators. We can supply quality guaranteed product with competitive price for you. You can compare our price and quality after we give you a quotation and see the sample from us, then make the order to us after you satisfied.